Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pinay Sexy Teen In Her Hot Bikini On The Beach


Sponsored Links:

Alexandra is now 18 years old with a Hot and Sexy figure in her bikini. She is now in college studying in one of the prestigious University here in the Philippines. Alexandra is dynamic in sports like volleyball, swimming and biking.

“My dream date is a sporty date; like going out to an outgoing man which is swimming and biking enthusiast. I found it so romantic to go biking during sunset with someone you feel comfortable with”

“I love to go out to a guy who is older than me and mature.”

This is so simple qualification to date a sexy, hot Filipina teen.

sexy-hotfilipina-teen-1

sexy-hotfilipina-teen-2

sexy-hotfilipina-teen-3










Sponsored Links:



1 comment:

  1. My dream date is a sporty date; like going out to an outgoing man which is swimming and biking enthusiast. I found it so romantic to go biking during sunset with someone you feel comfortable with.

    I love to go out to a guy who is older than me and mature.

    This is so simple qualification to date a sexy, hot Filipina teen.

    ReplyDelete

Share/Save/Bookmark
 
Directory of Photo Blog BlogsHot Sexy Beautiful Filipina Women Listed in Blogs By CountryPhotoblogs Blog DirectoryPinoy-Blogs.comblogarama - the blog directory
PhotoblogPhoto blog blogsReadABlog.com Blog Search EngineBlog Directory & Search engineBlog DirectoryI'm Pinoy Blogger